Round table “Electronic waybill: why is it still “above the law” in Ukraine and how its acceptance will influence logistic companies and retail market?” will be held on Wednesday, May 30, at 09:30 at Customer Service Center of “Delivery” company.
During this business event the representatives of post and logistics companies, retail market, members of Union of Ukrainian Entrepreneurs, representatives of companies who provide services on electronic document flow in Ukraine will state their opinion on necessity of establishment of electronic waybill as a new form of document that confirms the fact of transportation to complete substitution of paper form of waybill and also simplifying of business dealing and improvement of investment climate in the country.
The following topics will be discussed at the round table:
- TOP-10 business requirements to government (on the ground of analysis of Union of Ukrainian Entrepreneurs) and whether these initiatives will be effective for the country?
- Who or what restrains establishment of electronic waybill?
- How presence of regulator affects development of logistic market?
- What will change in work of post and logistics companies with appearance of electronic waybill and how its establishment will affect relations with suppliers?
- Why one should refuse from paper version of waybill?
- How established electronic waybill will affect relations with suppliers?
Andrii Ivasiv - co-founder of Delivery Group, Head of Committee on Transport and Logistics Issues at the Union of Ukrainian Entrepreneurs;
Kostiantyn Karpenko - Director of Transport Logistics Department of PJSC “Ukrposhta”;
Serhii Badritdinov - Executive Director of “Intertop Ukraine”;
Oksana Ferchuk - Head of online-service of documents flow “Vchasno”.
The following persons will join conversation: Tymur Balan, Head of Rout and Traffic Flow Department of PJSC “Ukrposhta”; Olena Dundova, lawyer of Risk Management Department of “Nova Poshta”; Serhii Chubar, Head of Consolidated Cargoes Division of Zammler Regional Transportations Department; Oleh Rudkovskyi, co-founder of Sovtes LTD; Vladyslav Prytomanov, acting Head of Infrastructure Sector of Better Regulation Delivery Office (BRDO); Mykhailo Obolonskyi, Senior Project Manager of Reform Office of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine; Oleh Mishchenko, Senior Project Manager of Reform Office of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Time of business event: May 30, 09:30.
Place of location: 15/2, Velyka Vasylkivska street, Kyiv city, Customer Service Center of “Delivery” company.
To take part in the round table you should be registered with online-registration
Accreditation of mass media is obligated. Regarding accreditation write at firstname.lastname@example.org.